Central Coast Metal Protectives is an Australian family owned and operated abrasive (sand) blasting and protective metal coating company based on the NSW Central Coast. Established in 1978 by Directors Charlie and Spiro Galea, the company combines more than four decades of hands-on and project management experience within the highly specialised abrasive blasting and protective metal coating industry.
Value added service for complete customer satisfaction.
At Central Coast Metal Protectives our number one focus is and always has been on complete customer satisfaction. Adopting a holistic, end-to-end approach with every job we undertake, we offer a number of value added services including a pick-up and delivery service, in-house wash bay and a mobile service. Our reputation for quality, service, timeliness and flexibility have resulted in our company being regarded as the preferred abrasive blasting and protective metal coating service provider of a number of long established clients representing various industry sectors and bodies including:
- Government (local councils, departments and authorities)
- Power Stations
- Water Corporation
- Roads and Maritime Services
Our vision is to be recognised as not only the contractor of choice but also the employer of choice within our industry. This vision is supported by our key values:
- Service: to provide a high quality service and exceed each customer’s expectations by being responsive, flexible and on time, every time.
- Honesty and Integrity: a key element to building and maintaining long term customer satisfaction and trust.
- Work, Health and Safety: The health and safety of our employees and those visiting our site is fundamental to everything we do. Safety leadership is expected and demonstrated at all levels and in all areas of our organisation, from upper management to staff working on the floor and in the field.
- Team Effort: The participation and contribution of every individual within our organisation results in a strong unified team that strives to achieve optimal performance at all times.
- Environmental: To be environmentally aware and compliant in all aspects of our company and the work we do.