At CCMP, we understand that it is not always possible or practical to transport a steel structure to our facilities for abrasive blasting, industrial spray painting and protective metal coating. Our designated mobile site team has the specialised equipment and technical skills to come to you for:
- Maintenance work of attached steel structures (e.g. industrial warehouses),
- Onsite paint or protective coating touch-ups during the erection process (e.g. bridge erection), shade sails or
- When a steel structure is simply too large for transit or is not possible to mobilise.
Our mobile site team will liaise with your principal contractor’s site manager to ensure all induction regulations are complied with before setting foot on your site. This includes:
- Formation of environmental management plans specific to the site,
- Formulation and provision of SWMS (Safe Work Method Statements) and/or Safety Plans, and
- Provision of certificates of all necessary insurances held (Public and Product Liability, Plant and Equipment).