Protective Metal Coating
The application of the right protective metal coating in Sydney, Newcastle or wider NSW to steel following the abrasive blasting/sandblasting process is vital for:
- Effective corrosion/rust control,
- Reducing wear and tear,
- Maximising strength, and
- Extending the life of your steel structure or product.
In addition to its strength optimising and life extending properties, an industrial metal coating in Sydney, Newcastle and wider NSW can also add aesthetic appeal to a steel structure when a top coat (available in a range of colours) is applied.
From the total corrosion control of large-scale heavy industrial steel structures through industrial metal coating in Sydney, Newcastle and wider NSW to rust protection and rejuvenation of domestic steel products such as car parts, trailers, bikes and more, CCMP has the right protective metal coating solution in Sydney, Newcastle and wider NSW to suit your need.
We supply the full range of protective metal coatings to suit every industrial, commercial and domestic need
The right steel coatings in Sydney, Newcastle or wider NSW depend on a number of factors including the type of steel structure, component or product being coated and the environment in which it will be permanently housed.
The applications of steel coatings in Sydney, Newcastle and wider NSW can range from single coat zinc and epoxy primer systems applied by hand or conventional spray gun to complex airless application systems for high-density industrial metal coating products in for Sydney, Newcastle and wider NSW. Our extensive range of industrial metal coating products includes (but is not limited to):
- Single pack and etch primers
- Zinc phosphate primers / high build zinc phosphate
- Organic zinc rich primers
- Inorganic zinc silicates
- Epoxy primers
- Alkyd enamels
- Chlorinated rubber (for the protective coating of swimming pool equipment)
- MIO (Micaceous Iron Oxide)
- Heat resistant protective metal coatings (for use in exhaust refineries and commercial ovens etc.)
- Marine grade protective metal coatings (a triple coat system used in coastal environments)
- High-density triple coat epoxy systems used in chemical plants etc.
The right protective metal coating solution for you
At CCMP we will apply steel coating/s to your steel structure in accordance with the exact specifications supplied by your architect, engineer or builder.
If you are not sure what you need, speak to one of our industrial metal coating specialists who will refer to the Australian Standards AS/NZS 2312 ‘Guide to the protection of Structural Steel against atmospheric corrosion by the use of Protective Coatings’ and consult various paint manufacturers and suppliers if necessary to deliver the best solution to suit your specific needs.
At CCMP, we specialise in the removal of hazardous coatings and the delivery of total corrosion control solutions for heavy-duty industrial and commercial steel structures such as:
- Water and other tanks
- Sewage treatment plants
- Power stations
- Road maintenance machinery
- Factory plant equipment/machinery