CCMP is spreading the word Hot Metal Spray with a display at a recent Australian Steel Institute eve
CCMP is spreading the word about Hot Metal Spray and Thermal Arc Spray with a display at a recent Australian Steel Institute event.
Thermal Arc spray provides
• Proven superior durability under AS2312.2002 to hot dipped galvanising.
• Outperforms painting and hot dipped galvanising for longevity and protection from wear and corrosion under ASTM B117 testing.
• Coating has high heat resistance.
• Coating can be applied without distorting the metal.
• Slip resistant finish that meets requirements of AS/ NZS 4586.
• Unlimited application size.
• Control of coating thickness for increased protection.
• Superior finish.
• Paint can be applied immediately over metal sprayed finish.
• Easily obtained paint warranty.
• Solvent and VOC free.
• Low energy consumption and minimal waste by products compared to hot dipped galvanising.
Thermal Arc and Hor Metal Spray can be done in Sydney or Newcastle and all over NSW