Protective Industrial Coating – Sydney
It is vitally important to utilise the right industrial metal coatings using the abrasive blasting/sandblasting process. We provide industrial coatings for homes and businesses in Sydney, Newcastle, and throughout NSW. Industrial coating is important for:
- Rust control/Effective corrosion
- Reducing the effects of wear and tear
- Creating maximum strength
- Creating an extended lifespan for your steel product or structure
Whilst providing an extended lifespan and strength optimisation for products, metal coatings also add a higher degree of style and aesthetic appeal to the steel structure when a top coating is applied. Our top coatings come in range of colours.
From providing homes and businesses throughout NSW with rust protection and rejuvenation to corrosion control of large-scale industrial structures and rejuvenating domestic steel products such as trailers, car parts, bikes and more, CCMP can provide the right protective coating for your product.
Coatings for all requirements
CCMP provides a full range of protective metal coatings for all residential, commercial, and domestic needs
There are a number of factors that define the right protective metal coating. The component, type of structure, the product being coated, and the environment the structure is held are all factors to take into account when selecting the right coating.
We provide steel coatings that can range from epoxy primer systems and single coat zinc which can be applied by hand or complex airless systems for high-density industrial products and conventional spray guns. Our extensive range includes:
- Etch primers and single pack
- High build zinc phosphate/zinc phosphate primers
- Organic zinc rich primers
- Zinc silicates – inorganic
- Epoxy primers
- Alkyd enamels
- Chlorinated rubber – this is perfect for protecting swimming pool equipment
- Mio (Micaceous Iron Oxide)
- Protective coatings resistant to heat (for commercial ovens and exhaust refineries etc.)
- Protective coatings for the marine industry (a triple coat system is good for coastal environments)
- High-density triple coat epoxy systems for use in chemical plants etc.
Providing the best metal coating solution for you
CCMP applies steel coatings to your product or steel structure following the exact specifications supplied by your builder, engineer, or architect.
Experts in corrosion control
CCMP specialises in the effective removal and control of hazardous coatings and provide control solutions for industrial and commercial structures including:
- Road maintenance machinery
- Factory plant equipment/machinery